Any feedback about BetVictor?

and what's your experience with the site? can you give some details
it can sound a bit contradictory as they closed my account because they thought i was too smart :sneaky:, so i don't bet there anymore. but that's not just about them. most bookmakers these days try to shut down good bettors quickly. overall, if you can bet with them, they're one of the biggest and best bookmakers around.

it can sound a bit contradictory as they closed my account because they thought i was too smart :sneaky:, so i don't bet there anymore. but that's not just about them. most bookmakers these days try to shut down good bettors quickly. overall, if you can bet with them, they're one of the biggest and best bookmakers around.
Thanks for sharing. What about payouts? Are they fast and easy? Any issues?

Thanks for sharing. What about payouts? Are they fast and easy? Any issues?
yeah, they pay out according to their advertised withdrawal processing times, which are pretty much standard in the industry. like others, they may request id and address documents if they can't verify your details electronically. however, once you're verified, they handle withdrawals smoothly.

They have very good support. I had a chat with Adam via live chat because I was having some trouble with the app. He guided me through the issue and assured me of the promo offer through the website instead. I think he deserve some appreciation from the company for his hard work

Back