Best roulette strategy?

Themores

What are your top roulette strategies? How do you use math to win? I'm eager to improve my game.

Any advice on how much to bet? Do you watch for any patterns or trends?

Here's a strategy I've found quite intriguing: the Martingale system. It's pretty simple — you just double your bet after every loss. So, when you eventually win, you recover all your lost bets and make a profit equal to your original bet.

Here's a strategy I've found quite intriguing: the Martingale system. It's pretty simple — you just double your bet after every loss. So, when you eventually win, you recover all your lost bets and make a profit equal to your original bet.
There are betting limits, you won't be able to use Martingale fully. I use a modified version of the martingale strategy (European Roulette). I wait until something happens three times, like three reds or three odd numbers, and then I start the process on the fourth spin. This reduces a lot of risk but can take a while to start making money. If I play like this for an hour, I can make around $20-$40 per hour. However, I mainly use this strategy to fund my blackjack and sports betting activities! It's slow but it gets the job done.

There are betting limits, you won't be able to use Martingale fully. I use a modified version of the martingale strategy (European Roulette). I wait until something happens three times, like three reds or three odd numbers, and then I start the process on the fourth spin. This reduces a lot of risk but can take a while to start making money. If I play like this for an hour, I can make around $20-$40 per hour. However, I mainly use this strategy to fund my blackjack and sports betting activities! It's slow but it gets the job done.
Look at the board history and place $200 on the two-thirds that haven't shown up yet. Do the same for the columns. If it's an American wheel, there are six numbers that haven't come up, so bet $20 on each. The idea is to play the opposite numbers and hedge against repeats or hitting zero. If you miss on a column or third, you can increase your bet on the next spin if you want. But hold on, I don't recommend going full-on martingale strategy—it's not that risky. I use this method to stack up some buy-ins for other games.

What are your top roulette strategies? How do you use math to win? I'm eager to improve my game.

Do you think using mathematical systems like the Martingale or Fibonacci sequence can help you win more often in roulette?

I've tried a system called Max Coverage. It's about making the most of your bets and covering a big part of the wheel. Here's how it works: Bet $5 on the individual numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 35, and 36. Put a $15 bet on the 3rd dozen and the 2nd column. Wager $5 on the street covering numbers 25-28 and 31-34. Place $5 split bets on 25-28, 27-30, 31-34, and 33-36. Altogether, this adds up to $160 in bets. These numbers are carefully chosen to cover large parts of the wheel. There are 14 ways to lose money and 24 ways to win money with this system.

Back