Chumba log-in issues! Help

Marvel

Is anyone experiencing problems logging into Chumba? Managed to log in yesterday without any trouble, but now I'm suddenly blocked due to my location, with a message saying it's not accessible in my area.

Is anyone experiencing problems logging into Chumba? Managed to log in yesterday without any trouble, but now I'm suddenly blocked due to my location, with a message saying it's not accessible in my area.
I'm experiencing the same issue in Colorado. When I tried to withdraw, I got geo-blocked. The customer service is terrible; they claim it's my IP provider's fault and told me to request a new IP, which is pure nonsense. I can't log in from any IP or device. It feels like a scam.

Oh, I didn't realize they won't be available in Florida. I didn't see that information when I logged in. I'm in Florida myself.

Michigan is also getting banned, and there are two more states you should keep a close eye on. I'm sure these states have looked into VGW, and there might be a lawsuit coming. It's a good idea to request a copy of your purchase and winnings statement just in case.

Back