How can I use free play on BetOnline?

lilaingamerboy

The online chat informed me that I can't receive my sports rollover bonus unless I use my free play first. How do I choose to use it on a bet?

Every time I've had, let's say, $250.01 in freeplay and try to bet it, it says I only have $250, not $250.01. It's another problem with their software. The balances often don't match up.

Is BOL ever going to fix this, or will they keep giving out bonuses that you can't actually bet? To make things worse, they added a random $100 freeplay to my account this past week.

I'm facing the same issue at the moment!
My account has a $1000 freeplay stuck there that I can't even use. It would have been helpful to know this before I deposited; I wouldn't have sent the money in.
Every time I've had, let's say, $250.01 in freeplay and try to bet it, it says I only have $250, not $250.01. It's another problem with their software. The balances often don't match up.

Is BOL ever going to fix this, or will they keep giving out bonuses that you can't actually bet? To make things worse, they added a random $100 freeplay to my account this past week.

Here's a guess. The $100 they added might have been for one of the "risk-free" bets they offered, and it has different requirements for rolling over. Their system might not be able to separate the funds correctly, so it's causing errors.

They don't even let you make moneyline bets over 105, or something silly like that.

For the 14x rollover they ask for, they definitely restrict the choices for players. You're better off taking bonuses from somewhere else if you want them.

The online chat informed me that I can't receive my sports rollover bonus unless I use my free play first. How do I choose to use it on a bet?
To make the most of your Freeplay bonus, it's important to understand the rules:
  • Free Plays can be used for all sports and leagues.
  • For Basketball, Football, and Soccer, Free Plays are only valid for Spreads and Totals.
  • Baseball and Hockey Free Plays can only be used for Moneylines and Totals up to odds of +125.
  • The maximum bet allowed for Baseball and Hockey Free Plays is $250 per event.
  • Baseball and Hockey wagers contribute only 50% towards bonus rollover due to our industry-leading Baseball dime lines and reduced juice on Hockey.
  • You can't use Free Plays for rebets or for If Bets, Parlays, Teasers, and Point-Buying.
  • Free Plays are lost in case of a push or tie.
  • Free Plays and bonuses expire in 30 days. Any unused Free Plays after this period will be removed from your account.
  • Free Plays can only be wagered online via the website or mobile site, not through the Call Center.
  • All Free Plays are subject to Rollover requirements based on the specific promotion's Terms and Conditions.
  • Only the winnings from Free Plays are added to your account balance, not the value of the Free Play itself.
  • The maximum winnings from a single wagered Free Play bonus are $5,000, or $5,000 in total from multiple Free Play bonus wagers from the same bonus.

Back