Is online poker legal in California?

Rivas

If you're playing online poker in California and withdraw your funds, do they disclose this to any government agency? Does cashing the check trigger a report to any government entity regarding the check recipient and its origin?

As I understand it, online poker is only legal in six states: West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Michigan, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.
But you can still play on other websites that aren't regulated, like ACR, Coinpoker, GlobalPoker, BetOnline, Ignition, and some apps like Pokerbros.

Most of these sites use cryptocurrency for putting in money and taking it out.
From my own experience, I'd suggest Coinpoker, Ignition, or BetOnline because they're easier to win on, and they're good at keeping your money safe.

You can play on three different websites: Bovada (which I recommend), Global Poker, and America’s Cardroom. I think you have to live in California to use Bovada, but I'm not sure about the other two. You can chat with a support agent on Bovada's website to make sure. Maybe Global Poker is a good option since Bovada might need a photo of your ID. If the address doesn't match your California residency, you might need to provide photos of bills with a California address. I wish I could help more, but you can easily chat with an agent on their website for more information.

I often play on CoinPoker. I really like how it looks, it's my favorite visually. But sometimes, the games aren't consistently good in terms of quality.

I use Ignition, it's really ok. You can easily cash out with Bitcoin. My last cash out only took around 6 hours.

Back